Guidelines for Journal Submissions
Requirements, Rules, etc. (PDF)
- Writing Guidelines
- Editing Rules(Japanese)
- Editorial Committee Guidelines(Japanese)
- Copyright Bylaws(Japanese)
- Bibliography Examples
- Dual submission
Manuscript Forms (Microsoft Word files)
- English Manuscript Submission Form for Papers
- English Manuscript Submission Form for Technical Data
- English Manuscript Submission Form for Other Manuscripts (Commentaries, Essays, etc.)
- Journal Manuscript Cover
- Electronic File Information Entry Form
- English Abstract Entry Form
Guidelines for Online Submissions to gMarine Engineeringh Journal
Submission websites (external links)
Position the cursor on the type of manuscript above and left-click the mouse.
- The RDcast submission screen will then be displayed; click on the yellow gClick here for proceduresh
- The log-in screen will appear.
- JIME members are already registered, so please enter your registered ID and password and click gLog in.h
- Non-members who have previously made presentations at scientific lecture meetings or submitted journal papers and thus already have registered log-in IDs and passwords should log in by entering their IDs and passwords.
- Non-members other than the above should refer to the g*Log-in Method for Non-membersh below.
- Enter the requested information in the gSubmission Form,h upload the manuscript file, and click gApplyh at the bottom. The information requested differs by type of manuscript, so please ensure you complete the correct items for the type of manuscript.
- Submission is now complete; you do not need to send in a conventional manuscript cover. After submission, Research Data Cast will send you a gNotice of Application Receipt,h and the JIME Secretariat will at a later date send you a gNotice of Manuscript Receipt and Number.h The receipt number will serve as the identifying number for the manuscript, so please file it away carefully.
*Log-in Method for Non-members
- Click gFirst-time Users (New User Registration)h at the bottom left of the log-in screen.
- When the user registration screen appears, enter the requested information and click gRegisterh at the bottom. Registration is now complete, but registration does not constitute admission as a JIME member.
- The gSubmission Formh will then appear, so continue with the submission procedures (following the submission method described in 4. above).
Guidelines for E-mail Submissions to the gMarine Engineeringh Journal
- To submit manuscripts to the Journal, download the gJournal Manuscript Cover,h the appropriate gManuscript Form,h and the gElectronic File Information Entry Form,h enter the requested information, and send the files as e-mail attachments. JIMEfs e-mail server restricts attachments to about 5MB, so please ensure the files fall within this limit.
- To submit papers and technical data, complete the gJapanese Translation of English Abstracth as well as the hJournal Manuscript Cover,h the appropriate gManuscript Form,h and the gElectronic File Information Entry Form,h and send these files as e-mail attachments. There are not prescribed style requirements for the gJapanese Translation of English Abstract.h